Physical Therapy for:
- Scar tissue/soft tissue mobility
- Range of motion
- Cardiovascular Endurance/Energy
- Decrease Risk of Swelling/Lymphedema
- Sensory/Nerve Problems
- Individualized exercise programs
- Return to Individuals Sports
- Lymphedema Therapy and/or Education
- Garment fitting (as needed)
- Massage and/or Manual Lymph Drainage
Treatments for cancer such as chemotherapy, radiation, surgery, and drug therapies have side effects – specialized physical therapy can help
• Do you have problems with fatigue, pain, balance?
• Do you have restrictions on your movement?
• Has your body not been moving quite the same since before cancer?
• Do you have questions about how and when to exercise and when to relax and recover?
• Are you waiting to see a specialist?
• Would you like someone to work with you in your home?
Winrow Wellness Philosophy – Through expert and individualized care, we empower patients to maximize their function, meet their goals and take control of their lives.